Deodorant Digest (don't eat it)

Here's the deal, aluminum-based antiperspirants and chemical deodorants have been linked to cancer and Alzheimer's, yuck. You're also applying that stuff right onto some major lymph nodes, to boot. You don't want to put that stuff near your breasts, ladies and gents.

Natural deos have come a long way since the Crystal ones that have been on the shelves at health food stores since the first time I ever went into a health food store. 
I'm here to tell you, you have some great options! I have tried, sweated and got funky with lots of brands so I could help you out with this important research. Here are two of my faves:

Refyll- A local company right here in Mar Vista. They have a store by Rainbow Acres, you can find them at the Mar Vista farmers market on Sundays, and they have a website you can order from here
. "Woods" is the strongest if that's what you need. The "Central Coast" is my favorite smell, but I gotta go with the Woods for long days.


Primal Pit Paste- I love this one too. I started using this after I had been using the Refyll for a while so I was used to it and got the "strong". Sometimes the body has to get used to the baking soda so the strong could be too harsh for first time users. They strongly recommend you start with the regular. The Lemongrass Thyme worked very well, Lavender was ok. I added some Melaluca oil to it for an extra boost. They have a lot of new flavors I haven't tried yet. They're in Florida so I get them from their website here.






No comments:

Post a Comment